Belgische Nationale Exotenclub Belgische Nationale Exotenclub
Alles over het houden, kweken en verzorgen van Exoten

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

of the charge for termination of

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Belgische Nationale Exotenclub -> B.N.E.C. vergaderingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-12-2018 03:51:42    Onderwerp: of the charge for termination of Reageren met citaat

The Toronto Maple Leafs made their first round of cuts Monday morning, most notably sending down defenceman Matt Finn to the Toronto Marlies. Boston Red Sox Jersey . Finn, selected in the second round of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, has played with the Guelph Storm of the Ontario Hockey League for the past four seasons. The Leafs also sent down forwards Stefan Della Rovere, Brett Findlay, Spencer Machacek, Ryan Rupert, Francis Wathier and Patrick Watling to the Marlies as well as Matt Rupert, Carter Verhaeghe and Cody Donaghey to their junior clubs. Toronto starts their preseason schedule tonight in London, Ont. against the Philadelphia Flyers. Pedro Martinez Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Nomar Garciaparra Jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-christian-vazquez-red-sox-jersey/ . The Sioux Falls Canaries scored two in the seventh and three more in the eighth to come back from a 3-0 deficit and defeat the Winnipeg Goldeyes 5-3 in front of 6,769 at Shaw Park on Sunday afternoon. LOS ANGELES -- NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson says Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has badly outdated views about minorities and is shockingly ignorant about HIV and AIDS for such a prominent public figure. "Hes living in the stone ages," Johnson said in an interview that aired Tuesday with CNNs Anderson Cooper, a day after Sterling made his first public comments since racist recordings emerged last month and earned him a lifetime NBA ban. "You cant make those comments about African-Americans and Latinos. You just cant do it." In Sterlings interview with Cooper, Sterling repeatedly brought up the ex-NBA stars HIV and called him an unfit role model for children. Johnson mostly avoided lashing back at criticism from Sterling, who at one point cut off Coopers listing of Johnsons achievements to loudly say "Hes got AIDS!" Johnson, who is HIV positive but does not have AIDS, said he was surprised Sterling didnt make the distinction. "Heres a man who you would think would be educated, and a man who is smart enough to build this type of wealth and own a team and have an incredible platform to change the world," Johnson said. "But hes doing it in a negative way." Johnson is now a part-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and was once a part-owner of the Lakers after the playing career that was cut short by his contracting HIV in 1991. "I came out like a man, I told the world," Johnson said of his famous public press conference announcing his retirement. "I didnt blame nobody else. I understood what I did was wrong. And I hope that I was able to help people." Johnson, who said he has known Sterling since he first came to LA to play for the LLakers more than 30 years ago, said he didnt know how he got stuck in the middle of a situation that should have been a personal dispute between Sterling and V. Chris Sale Jersey. Stiviano. Stiviano recorded Sterling making racist comments about a photo of herself and Johnson on Instagram. "Hes trying to find something to grab on to help him save his team," Johnson said, "and its not going to happen." Sterlings comments won him a quick and stinging rebuke from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who said owners were working quickly to force Sterling out of the league. On Tuesday his fellow owners in the leagues advisory/finance committee met via conference call, discussed the CNN interview and reviewed the status of the charge for termination of the Clippers ownership. Silver or an owner has to formally charge Sterling in writing with violating Article 13 of the NBAs constitution. A hearing would then be held and require a three-fourths vote of the board of governors to force Sterling to sell the team he has owned since 1981. Clippers coaches and players, in Oklahoma City on Tuesday for their playoff series against the Thunder, were asked about Sterlings latest comments, and most said they were doing their best to ignore them. "I wasnt looking for him to say anything, to be honest," coach Doc Rivers said. "I was focused on our guys, and being above all that. Hes going to keep doing what he does, and we have to keep doing our jobs." Centre Ryan Hollins said the teams playoff success amid the constant controversy is "a tribute to Doc and the character of our guys." "I think weve always just had the mind-set of basketball first," Hollins said. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Belgische Nationale Exotenclub -> B.N.E.C. vergaderingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: